Welcome to Faith City Church, we’re glad you’re here! We are a new church plant coming to the City of Byron Minnesota. We are a Bible believing and teaching church sustaining that the Holy Bible is the Divinely Inspired Inerrant Word of God. We believe in the fundamentals of the Christian Faith and that we are commanded by Jesus Christ in the Great Commission to spread the Gospel to all corners of the earth. Faith City Church adheres to the principle that faith is one of the first cornerstones in developing a relationship with Jesus Christ. That is why we chose the name, Faith City Church.
Are you looking for that church that has a desire to reach out to EVERYONE in the community? Is it in your heart to assist those in need where you live? Is your heart one of those that is hurting and just wants someone to come stand along side of you and is willing to help? Are you looking for a church that teaches the TRUTH of God’s Holy Word? Are you looking for a church where you matter and can make a difference in your life and the lives of others? You’re in the right place because we are that church. We believe that how our church members treat others is just as important as the strength of our pastors preaching and teaching and how they treat the congregation. We believe that a church is the heart of every community, and is the first place those in need will turn. It is a HOME for all.
We have been asked by many in Byron, where is Faith City Church meeting? Right now we are meeting at Pastor Terry’s home for Bible studies and many activities. However, we need your input. Where do you think we should meet as a church. Because we a re a new church start-up, our options are a bit limited, but your input matters. Give the church office a call and let us know what you think. Our number is 507-315-9159. We look forward to hearing from you.
WE HAVE BEGUN!
- Home based Bible studies: We have formed some small group Bible studies and more are starting. We have begun to develop church leaders from within our community and have been reaching out to the city of Byron in many ways.
- In June we held the 1st annual youth FREE soccer camp with professional coaches from Brazil teaching our kids. Along with soccer training, we presented life and Bible lessons for the children. Take a peek at our camp page just to see a few of the pictures: 2017 Soccer Camp.
- Prayer walks: You may have noticed that small groups of people are walking thru the city on Saturday mornings around 9:00 AM hanging flyers on the doors of the homes in Byron. This is information for you to get to know who we are. We want you to know that we are here for you even if you don’t notice our presence. We are also praying as we walk thru the city for all the houses we pass. You may have a specific need in your home, and you may think that no one knows about it. Well, God knows, and we just want to pray for you and for your needs. If you would like to talk to someone about your concerns or to find out more about Jesus Christ, Just give us a call. Our number is 507-315-9159, or you can reach the pastor at firstname.lastname@example.org.Come and join us! It’s a great way to get in some exercise and to meet new folks.
- Good Neighbor Days:We will be participating in the Good Neighbor Day activities. Look for us at the Fireworks as we will be handing out FREE Glow Sticks to the kids along with oohing and aahing at the sky. If we don’t ooh and aah for you, hold us accountable and make sure we do!
Parade: Yep, we’ll be in the parade! Look for our float early in the lineup. We will have some candy and glow stick for the kids and information for the parents. Let us know if you would like to help with building the float or walking the parade route with us.
- Throughout the remainder of 2017, we will continue to form small group Bible studies to grow and develop church leaders and members. We will continue to plan outreach activities in the community so we can get to know our neighbors. There is more to come, and if you would like to be a part of something BIG that God is doing in Byron, give us a call at 507-315-9159 or send an email to the pastor at email@example.com.
In the meantime, check out some of the information on our new website. If it looks like something is missing, let us know.